SUNRISE OVER TIKAL
SUNRISE OVER TIKAL
Monday, February 22, 2010
Australia, New Zealand, Fiji
Well, I will be off to Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji next week for 21 days. I will try to post my "comings and goings" on this website, for those who are interested. I do not want to post them on Facebook because I do not want people I don't know, to know I am away from my home. I would love to hear from you while I am gone. I believe there is a way to post a message to me on my blog. I will also be traveling to Paris and Provence in April for 10 days with a good friend and can't wait for that experience, as it will be very different from my trip to "downunder". I plan to teach English in Chile for 4 months beginning in late July....this year has really turned out to be an adventure!! I hope all of you are doing well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Mom. Hope all is well. I hope everthing is ok with the recent events in Chile spawning the tsunami planned to hit Australia, etc. Please blog back when you get there. I am going to call
Tim later today to see if you are on your way. Are you still going to Chile at the end of July????? Love you. Renee
Post a Comment