SUNRISE OVER TIKAL
SUNRISE OVER TIKAL
Monday, March 15, 2010
3-6-10 Aukland, NZ- this blog is out of order...
My cold was worse this AM so missed the sail around Aukland Harbor. The weather wasn't all that pretty anyway. The temperature is in the low 70's, but is very overcast. This AM there was some rain. I did go to the Maori cultural show and museum this AM by myself. The group was going to the 12:00P show, but I went early and thoroughly enjoyed it. I then found a great Korean restaurant, while walking back to the hotel, and then this internet cafe ($1.00 for an hour...the cheapest yet). I'm on my way back to the hotel in a few minutes to take it easy, do some wash...we are off to Fiji tomorrow. Supposedly, the cyclone did not hit the part we are going to, however, I heard from the cab driver (Fijian) that the Fiji airport in Nadi is closed...so we'll see...in the meantime...take care and luv u...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment