I would love to have blogged my trip, but we are so busy seeing everything. I only have 5 minutes now, so can´t blog, but wanted you to know I am still alive. We are going to Antigua today, so will try to blog there. I went ziplining yesterday and had a ball. Rode a boat to a wonderful market town, and of course, bought some things there. The hotel has been very nice. There is no crime in this town because they lynch people for crimes. This may be a bad way of handling it, but it certainly feels a lot safer here than in the rest of Guatemala. The guide has been very good at warning us about all the drug lords, etc. I bought a card reader yesterday, so hopefully, I will be able to upload pictures later. Luv u all and am having a blast. Great practice for my Spanish....it makes me feel good that I can communicate with most of the locals. Many on the trip are depending on me to translate. Oh well...you can fool some of the people some of the time...
Luv u...see u later.
2 comments:
Ziplining! Awesome! I bet that was scary but fun! I am so jealous! I love you! Look forward to hearing more!
xoxo-april
Wow...ziplinig! Sounds courageous to say the least. I am so glad you are able to use your Spanish to help the others out on the trip. I remember being in Panama and it was so nice when someone else could do the speaking and translation! Glad it seems safer there. I did not know there was still lynching in the world! WOW! guess they will not be too much crime there...Love you and can't wait to read more!
Renee
Post a Comment