SUNRISE OVER TIKAL

SUNRISE OVER TIKAL
SUNRISE OVER TIKAL

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

La Plata - outside of Buenos Aires

Yesterday, five of us took the bus to La Plata, a town about an hour from Buenos Aires. We saw the largest cathedral in South America. It was very beautiful, but there are many beautiful cathedrals around the world, which are just as beautiful. I guess, it is all relative....there are many in Europe and other places, but not so many in South America. We then headed for the coffee shop for a beer, cafe, or whatever. Because of the traffic we did not get home until 7:00P, which was a little late for me..I was so tired and had to do homework. I enjoyed it, but too long a way to go to see so little. Oh well, it can´t be IGUAZU Falls all the time...I´m getting spoiled! Must run..this week, the Director of the school invited me to join the English class he teaches at another institute, which I will really enjoy, considering I teach English at home. It will be interesting to see how it is taught in a foreign country. Other than that, it´s school, studying and packing for Friday. Think of you all often and luv u much! I can´t believe time is flying so much..I have 3 weeks to go and a lot to see, but it will fly by the same as this 3 weeks. luv u..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE READING THIS ENTRY OF YOURS, M! WHAT AN ADVENTURE YOU MUST BE HAVING!?!?!

Unknown said...

What a trip and what an experience.
Love to read about it. Take care of your self. L RB.