I finally have some time to blog a litte. I am posting some pictures. The town is beautiful, but full of smog. There are more taxis than people. It is a very turisty area, like Cuzco, but Cuzco is even prettier and I do not remember all the smog.
The school is very good (Swiss owned) and is a lot more difficult than the one in Cuenca. We are really concentrating on the speaking and understanding, as I seem to know a lot of grammer. It is being able to recover, from my brain, the things I have learned in a moment{s notice(don{t know how to use the apostrophe on this machine, so forgive the odd symbol for the apostrophe).
I am staying in a beautiful hostel. It is an old home of a very wealthy family that has been turned into a bed and breakfast. I walk to school, about a 5 min walk. Not much else to say...the pictures tell all.
Luv u...
No comments:
Post a Comment