SUNRISE OVER TIKAL

SUNRISE OVER TIKAL
SUNRISE OVER TIKAL

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Middle of Week 2 - Cuenca

I am posting some more pictures. I am very busy studying and am enjoying it very much. Last weekend, I just walked around the town and enjoyed it. Tuesday night I had dinner with Josue (the guide for my Central American tour) and his girlfriend. It was his birthday on Monday, so we celebrated on Tuesday night at a great restaurant. He and his girlfriend have been touring around Ecuador and Peru. We were unable to touch base last night and they had to go home today, so I was glad I could see them a little bit.

Today, my teacher and I went to a photgraphy exhibition in the Cultural Hall. It was excellent. We talked in Spanish so it was a good lesson. Well, not much more to say except I am really enjoying my journey. Luv u all and hope all is well. Miss you and wish you could be here!

No comments: